Sunday, December 22, 2013

$1200 By June

3 Days ago we got some news, it was sad news, heartbreaking news, Della lost her family.  Her family (who adores her so, so, so, so, much) was not able to continue with the adoption of Della.  They are so sad, and are hurting very much.  Would you pray for them?

I'm back on the hunt to find another family to bring Della home, the family that couldn't continue with their adoption of Della is offering a $10,000 donation to any family that can bring Della home.   They are truly heartbroken, they just want their girly to be home, safe, and loved.    Will you help us find Della a new family?  She desperately needs a family, she will be 12 in June, thirteen years is far too long for a child to go without ever feeling love.

I came up with $1200 For 12.  Della's grant is currently at $720, Della turns 12 years old in June (As stated above.) so my goal is to get her grant to $1300 by June!  While I raise this money, I will hopefully be able to get the word out about Della, and a new family will step up!   I am going to try and do a few different fundraisers, as well as sell some hats that I will be making!  I am determined to try my absolute hardest to raise her grant, and find her a new family.  Will you help me, help Della?  Will you consider donating to her grant?


Della's Grant Fund: http://reecesrainbow.org/59418/della


No comments:

Post a Comment