Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Dear Della

Hi my baby girl.

It's Christmas night.  I thought about you a lot today, I cried a lot too.  You were the first little blessing I thought of this morning, when I woke up.  I've felt physically sick all day, I just wish you knew how cherished you are.  I just wish you knew the joy of Christmas, and family.  I love you baby girl, and I'm getting you a present for your keepsake box.  I worry about you, I have nightmares that you aren't being treated like the my baby girl should be treated.  I miss you, and wish you were home, safe, tucked into bed, with presents, and a tummy full of Christmas dinner.  

Tears are flowing tonight, over you baby girl, yes I worry, and cry just like a mama would.  I love and miss you, just like a mama would.   Just like a mama, I wish you were home, I wish you were loved, I wish I knew that you were "okay",  I pray for you everyday, I have your pictures hanging in my room.

This Christmas...my heart hurts. For you baby girl, all for you.   If I could give all my presents, dinner, clothes, house, food, anything to get you in a mamas arms, I would baby girl, I really would.

I love you baby girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment